Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why I started writing blogs

I had reserved this blog name long time ago and had not written anything, or may be I could not. Today (15Apr2009), on the way to office in a bus, I thought of lots of things and then it stuck to me that I could write these in my blog.
I am not an introvert by any means. But I am not good with words, or I am not good at expressing myself. I get a lot of comments that "we don't understand what's going on inside your head". This blog is not aimed at letting everything out, so that people understand what's going on in my head...no... I intend to keep it that way. [I like it that way ;-)] But I wanted to try out something which, I believe, I am not good at. I am not sure if anybody would want to read what I write, but may be that is not important for me.
If I think that I am doing well, I will continue. Else, it would be back to the way it was...
Let's see how it goes....

2 comments:

  1. hmm sahi :) mr secresive! :) appreciate ur courage n honesty - courage for trying out smthing u think u won't be good at.. publicly... :)
    why does one blog - is a whole topic in itself.. u'll come to realise, you'll not only be good at blogging, u'll come to love it! this is a long journey! wish you loads of fun all the way!!!! :)
    will keep coming here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayur,

    You should read about Johari window, I m sure in the quadrants you would find an answer to your existence . Only when you know WHO you are,can you find WHAT should you do with you life.
    Probably you would like to check on this Don't miss Randy Pausch here .

    keep writing !

    ReplyDelete