Thursday, April 16, 2009

Questions

There are 2 incidences which inspired this post. Before I write my thoughts I should write about them.
1. Akshay asked, after a cricket match (Ind V NZ), "How can a side batting second in an ODI win the match by runs, when Duckworth Louis system is applied? It should always be win by wickets..."

2. Chaitanya asked, while watching a kick-boxing match on TV "why are there no points for successfully defending a shot?"

well... both these questions had valid answers, but the questions were, by all means, valid.

So many times in our lives we accept whatever is given/ provided to us, as it is. We don't ask questions. Both the incidences above are related to sports, but I never asked these questions (well, I do follow sports).

There are so many things happening in and around us, which we accept as they are. Mostly, without asking questions and I am not even talking about valid questions, just questions. Does anybody really have to be a genius to question anything?

Well.... I have a question in my mind now, and I ask it here...."Do we really ask questions?"

Now, at least I asked this question. What's yours...???

2 comments:

  1. Socha hai kya
    tumne kabhi
    aasmaan hai neela kyun
    pani hai geela kyun...

    :-)

    par na kabhi kabhi kuch log kuch zyada hi qs poochte hain :P i know who does :P

    ReplyDelete