Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mysore Part1

I just love Mysore (Of course, not as much as I love Pune)!

I visited Mysore again a month or so back and the trip was simply delightful. Mysore is such a small, cozy place, sort of what Pune might have been when I was born.
We walked around the city, to some of the tourist attractions there. It was quite hot and a bit humid too, but it never felt tiring. We took autos and even public buses whenever we felt like. There was absolutely no plan for the trip and may be that's the reason it felt so great...

There were no traffic jams, no honking vehicles and no noisy/ crowded places.
Most importantly, I could find a lot of peaceful time over there, just sitting on the top of Chamundi hill and enjoying the view of Mysore or enjoying the grandness of the palace or admiring the beauty of nature at Ranganthittu bird sanctuary.

My only complaint about the trip was that, my friend got to sit next to a hot girl on the way back... and I didn't! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha :D

    hmm mysore is nice n sleepy indeed :) calm!
    i love mysore mostly for infy reasons :)

    ReplyDelete