Monday, November 30, 2009

Story behind my previous post....

Soon after I started writing blogs, that I received a mail from a dear friend, Dhanesha, asking me to write a guest post on her blog. She was the first person I asked to see my blog. Her opinion mattered a lot to me.

Dhanesha aka Danny is a seasoned blogger. Her blog, diaryofdan, is one of the best blogs I have ever came across. Some people (like me) just put the words together, but for Dhanesha, the words themselves take their places respecting her creativity and skills. Some people are just born talented!!

well... as the story goes, she asked me to write a guest post for her blog. That was an honour in itself!! She gave me ample time to think about it. So I conveniently and totally forgot about it.

Then, after a long time on when I recalled this, I started writing "The butterfly Effect". When I sent her a mail with the post, to review and moderate, she did not reply. Well... not even to my reminders...

I don't know whether she is angry at me or has shut out everybody (which she is capable of doing) or is simply too busy to reply to my silly posts, but since I have posted "butterfly effect" aleady on my blog, I would love to write another post exclusively for her blog.

And this time, I will complete the job on time!

P.S. Considering the fact that Dhanesha is the only person who has visited my blog multiple times, can this be an attempt to suck up to my only reader?? ;)

1 comment:

  1. You guessed it right, 'shut out everybody' is more like it i'm afraid...
    I never ended up implementing my plan for the guest posts - it has now been put on hold indefinitely.. hopefully i shud execute it anew!
    I'm sorry.. Will email afresh when i'm ready for the guest-posting...
    And this post was very effective ;) :) Also you can now blot out all those praises :)

    ReplyDelete